Frequently Asked Questions
ReviewMyApp is a community of app developers and owners that have the ability to add their app and receive reviews by reviewing other user’s apps.
ReviewMyApp allows users to improve their app’s success dramatically, as well as receive quality free feedback.
At ReviewMyApp you will get 100% real reviews for your apps in a fast and simple way. All you have to do is follow the following steps:
- Sign up if you haven’t done so yet and confirm your email address through the welcome message you will receive.
- Login using your username and password.
- Go to ‘Add App’ section and add the apps you want to get reviewed/rated by other community users.
- In order to receive reviews for your apps, you must review other users’ apps first. Once you do this, you will obtain 1 point, which will allow you to receive one review for your apps. You can review other users’ apps by accessing the ‘Add Review’ section.
- To submit a review properly, you will need to take a screenshot of it and submit it to the website. Once you post the screenshot, you will get 1 point.
- When another user reviews one of your apps, you will lose one point. ?For each app you review, you will get a review for one of your apps. It’s that simple.
- The submitted reviews must be 100% real and legit, since the users can check the screenshot you uploaded and report them if something is wrong or fraudulent is detected. When a user is detected skipping the rules, he/she will be immediately banned from the platform.
- Android emulators for PC or similar tools are not allowed.
- Apps must be downloaded and tested on an Android or iOS device.
- Each user is allowed to have only one account.
- A user having multiple accounts will result in the deactivation of all the user’s accounts.
- Download the app and ACTUALLY test it out. (You must keep the app on your device for at least 48hrs.)
- Post an honest review of 1 - 2 complete sentences minimum on the app and screenshot it. (IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO WRITE, PLEASE TRY TO JUST SKIP THE APP, At ReviewMyApp we want honest real reviews, however, all app developers have worked hard on their apps and deserve positive FEEDBACK review.) EG. If there is something you don't like let the developer know in a polite way how they could improve for the next update!
- Upload the screenshot.
- Once uploaded you will receive your point.
- If you don’t follow the rules, you may be reported, loose your points and may even be at risk of being banned from using this website.
ReviewMyApp is a review exchange community, so once you add your app, you’ll have to wait until your app is displayed to other users and they decide to review it. If you have 0 points, community users won’t be able to review your app, so remember to have always 1 point or more to get reviews. If you want to receive reviews faster, you can become a premium member and receive reviews at a faster rate.
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO REVIEWMYAPP JUST RELEASING, THE SERVICE MAY BE SLOW TO BEGIN WITH. HOWEVER THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SIGN UP THE FASTER IT WILL BE. IF YOU ARE NOT RECIEVING REVIEWS, JUST HELP US OUT AND SHARE YOUR REFERRAL LINK, RACK UP POINTS AND WATCH THE REVIEWS ROLL IN :)
Sometimes it takes up to 48 hours until you can see a review in the app store. Sometimes even longer. In iOS reviews, bear in mind that you need to check each country, since reviews are only shown in the country where the user made the review.
Currently, you can add and review apps for iOS and Android platforms.
There is no set limit however, we do recommend that users do not post more than 15 reviews in a day as Google or Apple may remove those reviews. However, as long as you are genuinely downloading the app, giving the app a thorough testing and keeping the app on your device for a minimum of 48hrs there should be no reason for your reviews to be removed.
If you are using this website in an abusive manner where you are not benefiting the concept of 'testing and reviewing to help developers and independent app owners improve their apps' then you should not be on this website.
The objective of ReviewMyApp is to provide a platform for developers to present their apps to be tested and reviewed in order to improve their quality. Users of the platform will only review an app if they wish to do so and find it appropriate. Nobody is obligated to leave any reviews. No users will be charged nor paid for giving or receiving a review and there are no rules or standards in regards to the rating that should be given to other members of the community. Reviews will be based on the honest opinion of each user after trying the app. For this reason, the community doesn’t violate any policies of Android or iOS.
So far there has not been any known case of members having problems caused by the use of this service, however, the actions taken by the app stores are way beyond our control.
Don’t take our word for it, check the policies for yourself:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/about/developer-content-policy.html